My dad took Randy to his tailor and got pampered with a custom made suit. Randy always has trouble finding a suit that fits him well. And I really dislike when the jackets are way too long and baggy. We went to pick it up just in time for my friend Sergio’s wedding. He looked so handsome in his new suit and he loved it. He is planning on getting a new suit every time we travel to Chile. I don’t know how I feel about that!
A little sample of the Fall Catalog :)

4 comments:
Woooooeeeeeee!!!! Wolf whistle! He looks sharp...you know it is funny...alot of people I know in the states don't have a tailor...however, you don't have to be considered wealthy to go to a tailor with your things in other countries. I know that was so in England...
He really looks nice.
Nice suit, and not a bad lookin guy!!!
Hugs to you both!
How are the "kids"?
Love ya
Cherie (and Jeff)
Great suit!
Everyone should have a tailor.
uuhh uhhh (Silbidos) jajaja No me digas que ahora el maestro chasquilla es MODELO??? bueno, no me sorprende, sólo quedare con la boca abierta cuando lo vea en la TV con un traje de astronauta viajando a la Luna!!! cariños!!!
jajajaja las caras que pone el Randy son muy chistosas!! Felipe
Post a Comment