Saturday, July 9, 2011

Meet The Family

Estas son las fotos oficiales de la Familia Aravena Garay para el año 2011.

One of the things that I love and look forward to every time I visit my family is to have our portraits done. I love to see how the family grows in size and how the kids have changed in the last years.

The Aravena Garay Family

My Parents. Francisco and Viviana.

My oldest sister Olivia and my brother-in-law Sabu.

Their cute family.

Annya, Cristobal and Tomas.

My older sister Viviana and my brother-in-law Gino

Their adorable family.

Super cute Vicente and Enzo.

It's time for Randy and me, but you know us already.

My younger sister Gabriela and my brother-in-law Francisco.

My youngest (only younger than Gaby by two minutes) Laura and my brother-in-law Felipe.

3 comments:

Sam and Laura Zollman said...

Wow!!!! These pictures are just sooooo lovely. I love everything about them. Your family is lovely as well. Who picked the color scheme? It worked!!

Anonymous said...

It is always nice for all of your friends to see your family too! They are awesome people to have had someone as wonderful of you in their family. We love seeing the growth of the children, as well...there is a new little one in the pictures...and I think a new brother in law? Maybe two??? Or am I brain dead? Hugs to you all. Hope your visit is everything you hoped and better than you expected!!!
Cherie and Jeff

The Casa Hunt said...

Yes Cherie! You are so observant. The latest additions are my nephew and two brothers.