Gabriela lives two hours away from my parents and the rest of the family. My sweet sister and Francisco came every weekend to see us and the fam. We went to Santiago and stayed with them a whole week, we wanted to spend some quality time with them since we didn’t get to see them during the week like the rest of my family.
We had such a great time with them. As soon as we got there Randy befriended Dominga, their cat. She just loved him and Randy was pretty happy to be the chosen one.
Both of them had to work , but we made plans every night. During the day Randy and I did some sight seeing and visited some friends of mine.
One night we went to Parque Bicentenario. It was a cold night but we enjoyed driving through the city at night and walking the beautiful park.
The park had a super neat playground, of course we need it to try it!
I thought these Ivy sheep were cute.
The swans would come to you as soon you walk by the pond and would look at you waiting for some food. We couldn’t disappoint them, they had some food dispensers where you could buy swan food.
On another night we went bowling. They couldn’t believe it when we told them about bowling leagues and professionals bowlers, they called us nerds. As for me, I suck the same there as I do Here. I had a lamo game.

2 comments:
Loved the pictures. That one building that is narrow and to a point at the end and REALLY tall...is gorgeous at night!!! I loved the bowling video! I used to love bowling...wasn't ever very good...but it was fun!!
Jeff and Cherie
Lindas las fotos!!! Se ve que lo pasaron bien con Gagy y Fran en Stgo.!!! Me alegro que hayan disfrutado en familia!!! Besitos Laura.
Post a Comment