Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winter Wonderland

We had have some snow the last couple of days. This morning while Randy plowed the driveway I took a little walk in our woods. The snow looked so beautiful on the trees. I loved seeing all the tracks the animals left in the snow. I’m really loving this winter and the beauty of it.
Ha nevado bastante estos últimos días. Esta mañana mientras Randy limpiaba nuestra vereda me fui a caminar por nuestro bosquecito. La nieve se veía hermosa en los árboles. Me encanto ver todas las huellas que los animales han dejado en la nieve. Estoy disfrutando este invierno y la belleza que trae.
Nieve
Nieve1 Nieve2 Nieve3

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Great pictures Liza. I see the snow blower is working now, that's good.

Anonymous said...

Oops...on facebook the pictures looked like ice...I see it is snow in these pics. Isn't it soooo beautiful! Love the pictures. Miss you...
Cherie and Jeff