Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Laura and Gabriela's Visit.

We had such a wonderful time with my sisters. I can't tell you enough how happy I am that I got to have my beloved little sisters here with me. I am so grateful to my parents for giving me such a treat!! We spent two weeks with Laura and only one week with Gabriela, since she had to go to NYC to attend a convention/internship (she is studying design).

We had long talks about life and our plans for the future. We gave each other advice and lots of encouragement. I'm so proud of my babies (they are four years younger than me so they will always be the babies) They are terrific strong women. Strong in their beliefs, fun to be around, beautiful girls, very smart, never hesitant to speak their mind. Ok. I'll stop or I'll need tons of tissues! lol!!

We love telling silly and ridiculous jokes so we had non stop laughs! We can't wait to go to Chile and create some fun memories with the Aravenas to laugh about later.

If you wish to see more pictures, feel free to click [HERE]

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No puedo describir en palabras lo feliz que estaba de poder tener a mis dos hermanas menores aquí conmigo. Estoy tan agradecida a mis papis por darme la oportunidad de poder compartir estas semanas con un pedacito de mi familia. En total pasamos dos semanas con Laura y solo una con Gabriela, porque ella tenía que irse a New York City para asistir a una convención/practica. Ella estudia Diseño de Ambientes.

Me encantan las largas conversaciones que tenemos. Hablamos de nuestros planes para el futuro, nos damos consejos y mucho ánimo para nuestras metas personales. Estoy tan orgullosa de mis bebes (ellas son cuatro años menores que yo, así que siempre van a ser los bebes) Son mujeres fuertes y espectaculares, firmes en sus creencias, divertidas, hermosas, inteligentes, nunca tímidas de dar su punto de vista, Ok, me pondré un babero!! jaja! Nos matamos de la risa diciendo chistes y bromas tontas y ridículas. No paramos de reírnos!! No podemos esperar para ir a Chile y disfrutar con mi familia. Crear nuevas memorias con los Aravenas!!

Si quieren ver mas fotos, porfa hagan click [AQUI]

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Great pictures. I still can't believe that they wouldn't let you run the course anyway. I would have ran it probably just to spite them!!

Anonymous said...

Boy you both sure know how to entertain!!! I haven't visited most of the places you went and I have lived here most of my life!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
We sure love you and are so glad you had a fun time.
Cherie and Jeff

Anonymous said...

Lizita!!! Quieres hacerme llorar? hahah Me encanto ver lo que escribiste!!! Sabes que el sentimiento es mutuo y que disfrute de mas estar ahi contigo!! Te quiero mucho!! Besitos bye bye.

Carolina said...

No hay como recibir visitas despues de estar tan lejos de la familia!!
me alegro mucho que disfrutaste ese tiempo!!!besos