Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rhythm Is A Dancer.

We had a great activity at our church last night. It was a Talent Show. I love when we have these kind of activities, they are so much fun. I like that you can fellowship with the members, have fun, joke around and get to know them better. Sometimes on Sundays, I don't have the time to say hello to many people.
Anoche tuvimos una Noche de Talento en la Rama. Habia muchos hermanos y lo pasamos super bien. Es entretenido tener esta clase de actividades porq uno puede compartir con los hermanos de una forma mas relajada, reirse y tirar tallas. Aveces los domingos no tengo tiempo de saludar a mucho de los hermanos. Por supuesto, como en todas las actividades organizadas por el Comite de Actividades, la decoracion es perfecta, comida rica y abundante. Las personas llegan a la hora, todos bien preparados y con animo de participar. Randy y yo decidimos que hibamos a bailar merengue. Practicamos todos los dias por una semana. Ya teniamos pesadillas con la cancion que habiamos escogido, pero queriamos que nos saliera bien. Fue super entretenido practicar y prepara el baile, nos reimos un monton. Randy tambien mostro unos trucos con naipes y trucos matematicos.


Randy and I decided that we were going to dance, Yes people DANCE!!! Not just any dance, we'll be doing the Merengue!! We practiced for a week, every single day. We had a lot of fun putting the dance together and laughing at each other . Oh yeah, Randy also did some card and math tricks!!

This video is from the beginning of our dance. I set the camera for action mode, I didn't realize that in that setting it would only record 45 seconds. My fault!!
When my friend realized that the camera stopped videotaping, she only could get the end of the dance and I accidentally deleted it!!!

Este video es del comienzo de nuestro baile. Puse la camara para que grabara en el modo accion y no me di cuenta que en ese modo graba 45 segundos no mas y cuando mi amiga q estaba grabando se dio cuenta, solo pudo grabar el final y accidentalmente lo borre, plop!!



No worries, some of our friends that didn't see us dance, got a private demonstration and we could videotape it again. We did it perfect in front of everybody, we were super happy about that! But the second time, we messed up a lot!

Unos amigos que no nos vieron bailar tuvieron una demostracion privada del baile y ahi lo pudimos grabar otra vez. Cuando bailamos en frente de todos, nos salio super bien. Estabamos muy contentos. Pero la segunda vez nos perdimos un monton!

So what do you think? Should we send the video to So You Think You Can Dance?!?! lol!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

En realidad les salio super bien...
proximo paso inscribirse en Dancing with the Starts!!!!
La VAN llega el proximo Jueves!!!
Un besote
Frank

Kasey said...

Teach us!! That was great. Looks like you were having a lot of fun!!

Unknown said...

Not bad for a old married couple.
Should have been in native dress.
Love
Dad

Anonymous said...

Liza te pasaste!!! Super originales las pasadas de manos y los movimientos que escogieron!!! se ven muy lindos!!! que bonito que pudiste compartir eso con los hermanos del barrio!!... Liza un beso grande y un abrazo para los dos los quiere Laura.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVED IT!!!!! We are soooo sorry we missed it in person. Thanks for sharing!!!
Love ya
Cherie and Jeff

SergioMd said...

Liza yo creo que uds seran la pareja latina en Dancing with the stars.... o el baile en TVN.
Super bien, le sacaste el jugo al Randy bailando merengue... felicitaciones

Thor said...

Muchas Gracias, Liza,
Sorry I missed it, but was delighted to see the vids.
Robin

Anonymous said...

Randy, bien trasaro! Muy bonito!

The Casa Hunt said...

Who's trasero, are you looking at my wife's trasero!!! Cuidado!!

Anonymous said...

Nice moves Rand. It was hard to tell who was leading though. At least your wife will dance with you, mine is too scared I'd step on her foot. (Honestly I'd be scared too if I were her). Talk to you guys soon. Your favorite older bro.
Scottthegreat