Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Real Frost Bite 5K

This year we were invited to run in a 5K race up in Vicksburg, MI. Since this is a Randy blog, you just get pictures with captions!! All I have to say is, if there weren't any cupcakes at the end, I wasn't running.


The Hunt racers plus zipper!!

The ladies are ready to go!!!

You guys were right, the white was pretty tight!


The gloves made the difference!!



The result, a very tired Kala!!

3 comments:

the Maltburgs said...

Thank you both so much for coming to the run, it was really awesome to see you. Sorry I couldn't be more social!

Unknown said...

yo pense que las ninhas tambien iba a correr :) queria ver a la liza andrea en accion para ver si me animaba a correr con ellas este verano

Anonymous said...

Fun times...I cracked up when you said there were no cupcakes at the end of the run..hahaha
I love Kala. Look at her!!! Do you have foster dogs? I hope all works out well...we haven't heard from anyone yet??? for work or foster weimeraners?
Hugs
Cherie and Jeff