(Randy and his best friend Bred Greuter)
Favorite Teacher: Mr. Perry
Best Friend: Brad G.
Favorite Number: 11
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite School: Comstock North
Favorite Songs: Twister!, Melenie, Stuck in the closet with Vanna White
If I could choose any place in the world for a dream vacation, where would I go? I would live in Florida. I would have a job as a lifeguard at Miami beach. I would eat nutrisous foods every day. I would go to Disney World once a month. I’ll have a nice little house.
My Favorite Foods.
If I could plan a special meal, this is what my menu would look like:
Soup: Chicken Noodle
Salad: Regular
Main Course: Chicken Fried Steak
2 Vegetables: Tomatos and carrots
Dessert: Cheesecake
Drink: Root beer
If I could be any person in the world I would be Pele because I like to play soccer so much.
If I could be an animal I would be a Cheetah because It’s a fas animal.
If I could live during any period of time in history I would choose yesterday because I had a lot of fun yesterday.
If I could live in any city in the U.S. I would choose Kalamazoo because I’m living here now
If I could change one thing about myself, it would be showing respect because I call people names a lot.
If I could have any talent I wanted I would choose playing an instrument because I like music.
If I had all the money I wanted I would bye all the Nintendo games because I like to play on my Nintendo.
If I could make one wish for the world it would be to have peace because we alway have people dying.
The Angry Me
Three things that really make me mad are: Quentin, video games, having to was a lot of dishes.
When I lose my temper I hit something or go outside and play basketball or soccer.
Here is a story about one time I got very angry. (How did it start? Who did it involve? How did you handle it?)
Quentin and I were playing when started to yell at me. He started to kick me and everything. Then finally threw a pillow at him and then kicked him hard on his side. He was on the floor crying loud.
The Strong and Weak Me.
Place a “G” by all the things you are good or strong at. Put a “W” by all the things you are weak at.
science g
being honest g
math g
being organized g
reading g
being sincere g
English g
being on time g
social studies g
following directions g
spelling g
being dependable g
creative writing g
being courteous g
hand writing w
self-control g
music g
finishing what I start w
foreing languages w
taking care of my things w
art g
paying attention g
sports gggg
being independent g
I think my three most important strengths are: Sports, honesty, spelling.
Three areas I want to improve are: handwriting, finishing what I start, foreign languages.

2 comments:
Quentin wants to know is this childhood when he made him mad, or current? :)
WOW!!!!!!!! Loved getting to know Randy all over again...:) We sure love you guys!! Always knew he was good at everything!!! Ha
Cherie and Jeff
Post a Comment