Monday, October 4, 2010

The Ritoque Sand Dunes

My friend told me about this great place where you can rent horses and a tour guide will accompany you and take you for a horse ride on the dunes.He said I should really check it out. I’m glad I did. We love horses in our family so this seemed like a perfect activity for Mom, Dad, Gaby and me. We loved it. The ride lasted 3 hours, the shortest they offered. They also offer a 6 hr ride, 4 days expedition (with the horses) in the mountains and 10 days in the desert. Crazy!! I don’t think we are that experienced riders, three hours sounded more than enough for us.

Ritoque 003

Ritoque 002 Ritoque 004

Ritoque 008

Ritoque 009

Ritoque 018

Ritoque 017

Ritoque 023

Ritoque 024

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Beautiful day.

Candace said...

This trip looks amazing.

Unknown said...

awww waaaaayyy cute! sooo nice :) too bad i'm a bit scared of horses so i guess i'll just enjoy your pics hehe