I finally uploaded the pictures of our stay in Chicago. Since Sergio was visiting just for a week,
I took the time to plan a very organized itinerary of our days in Nauvoo and Chicago, so organized that I had a program for each day..... and hour!! For Chicago I made the itinerary based on proximity and time, I even marked on a map where everything was and I grouped the places that were close together to visit them on the same day. I planned each day based on what time the places would open and close.
I had all my planning written down in my precious little notebook, which I treasured and didn't let out my sight for a minute during our vacation.
At this point Randy thought I was a little psycho about my planning. I took my assignment seriously, knowing how expensive flight tickets are these day. I wanted Sergio to visit a lot of places and have a great time. Psycho? I don't think so mister, with all my crazy planning we saved a lot in hotels and in Chicago we visited 7 places in 2 1/2 days!!
We all got a good laugh joking around about my notebook and my excessive planning!
What can I say, I LOVE planning!!
Sergio thought that "Hunts Tourism Agency" was excellent and gave us 5 stars!! lol!!
What did we visit?
Millennium Park - The Art Institute of Chicago - Chinatown - Lincoln Park Zoo - Sears Tower - Medieval Times - LDS Chicago Temple.
If you wan to see more pictures click into each place title or you can click [HERE] to go to our picture gallery.















Por fin subi las fotos de nuestra mini vacaciones en Chicago. Como Sergio hiba a estar con nosotros solo una semana, me dedique a planear un itinerario super organizado de nuestra estadia en Nauvoo y Chicago, tan organizado que hasta hize un programa para cada dia!! Planeando nuestra visita en Chicago, marque en un mapa todas las locaciones que queriamos visitar y agrupe las que quedaban mas cerca para visitarlas el mismo dia.Tambien considere a que hora abrian y cerraban cada lugar, me base en cercania y tiempo para mis programas diarios. Tenia todo escrito en un cuadernito, el cual atesore como oro y no aparte de mi lado ni por un minuto durante nuestro viaje.
A este altura Randy empezo a pensar que me estaba chalando con toda la organizacion al detalle! Hey! me tome mi asignacion en serio, sabiendo que los pasajes de avion estan carisimos queria que Sergio conociera muchos lugares y lo pasara bien.
Con todo mi planeamiento, en Chicago pudimos visitar 7 lugares en 2 dias 1/2, ademas ahorramos en Hotel porque no tubimos que quedarnos dias extras. Asi que, Quien es la Chalada?? AH?!
Igual nos reimos un monton de mi cuadernito y me amenazaban con raptarlo en la noche cuando dormia!! Que puedo decir, me gusta planear cosas!!
Sergio opino que la Agencia de Turismo "Donde los Hunts" fue de lujo y nos dio 5 estrellas!!
Que visitamos?
El Parque Milenio - El Instituto de Arte de Chicago - El Barrio Chino - El Zoologico Lincoln - La Torre Sears - Tiempos Medievales - Templo de Chicago.
Si quieren ver mas fotos, hagan click en cada Titulo de los lugares que visitamos o pueden hacer Click [AQUI] y los llevara a nuestra pagina de fotos. Subi tambien unos videos de los Gorilas jugando y de la pelea de Espada en Tiempos Medievales.

4 comments:
Great pictures. I'm glad that you had such nice weather for his visit too!!
Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I have always loved your photography!!!!!
It looks like you had a wonderful time!!! I am so excited to look at the pictures. That is the first time I have ever seen Chinatown in Chicago!!!!
I went to Chicago as a youth in middle school. It was great fun. We went mostly to museums. They were great. I have never really spent time in Chicago seeing sights. I am jealous of your ability to plan like that. Look at all you were able to see!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! We are sooooo glad you had a great time and could share the experience with us!
Love ya
Cherie
Lizaaa...me encantaron tus fotos, que buenas vacaciones ah!!! me alegro que estes disfrutando..no como yo, puro trabajo para ganarme los cochinos pesos...mmm..queselevase po!! ayer me encontre con tus papis en Pedro de Valdivia! conversè con ellos un ratito :D tu mami linda as always!! jiji amiga gracias por ponerme al dia con tus cositas. TQM.
mina no se pq no me habia dado cuenta que habias escrito cosas ;) pero ya me puse al dia...tan bkns las fotos de Chicago me alegro que la pasaron tan bien I LOOOOVE BIG CITIES!! I think my future will be there...we'll see...I can't wait to have the time and money to be able to enjoy la hospitalidad de los hunts :P un beso!! ya queda poco pa vernos yay!
Post a Comment